Congrats to Rhea and Shane

First off, thanks to Reeni at Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice for following my blog!

We went to a wedding on Saturday. Myrtlewood Plantation in Thomasville Georgia - nice setting, great fun, wonderful family visits.

I love this photo because it's (clearly) not posed.







Another of my favorites........





Nothing but trouble....the three brothers.



My pretty cousin Jessi, Dad, Ellen, Grady, Paul and Lynn and me and Doug.


Gregg with his daughters Mia and Renay, wife Barb and granddaughter Loralei.



The food was good and I want to try and figure out some of the dishes we had. The sweet potato fries were great.........more later....just wanted family and friends form out of town who couldn't make it to see some of the photos.

I took sooo many photos!

Happy Sunday to all :- )

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Beautiful shots, Pierce!

Branch Ocampo said...

That's it! You're hired! Beautiful!!! Love them all! Bring more to work - I wanna see!!!

Pierce said...

Thanks WC. I have a tiny Nikon coolpics...does the job!

Brancho - Thanks...you would have loved to see the camera the photographer had. Looked huge! We had a blast.

Drick said...

yea.... I want to see more...

Lime and Ginger Salmon with Coconut Rice

The word stalker tends to bring up alarming images so it's probably good not describe yourself as such.  But I have to say, stalking a g...