Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Potluck and Year End Favorites from I Heart Cooking Club Chefs

It's Potluck and the year end roundup at I Heart Cooking Club. The last theme for 2021 - this year seemed to go by so very fast.  In no particular order here are some of my favorites from the featured chefs this year.
 

 Donna Hay's Chicken Pancetta and Mushroom Stew

I always add extra mushrooms to every recipe and this one is no exception.


Nigel Slater's Lemon and Asparagus Risotto

I love his diary type books.  It's a pleasure to read and get insight into his kicthen techniques.  



Easy and cheesy and full of veggies and pasta.




This one takes some work but if you like cheese - this will rock your world!


We love this simple and healthy dish and have made while camping several times.  We are big fans of sweet potatoes and this is chock with it. The spices will remind you of curry but it's not hot/spicy at all.



Now that I see this one I may make it again tonight!




For Potluck I submit Curtis Stone's Chicken and Chorizo Paella.  This is from his book What’s For Dinner and we have it every few months. It's a one pot meal with rice, veggies and protein.


I have prepared many other dishes from the I Heart Cooking Club's lineup of chefs but these stand out for 2021. It's been fun cooking for the theme and I can't wait to see the line up for I Heart Cooking Club next year.


Happy New Year to all!

Sharing with:



14 comments:

  1. All those dishes are quite appealing, looking very flavorful.
    I hope you have a great New Year's Eve and a happy 2022.

    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good meals! I have pinned a couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, Thank you! I guarantee they are pretty easy if I made them 😊

      Delete
  3. Everything looks great. Not a goat cheese fan, but the finished dish is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, glad you like most of the meals!

      Delete
  4. Oh my!! I want to make every one of those dishes, they all look so appetizing. A very Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia, these were my absolute favs, hope you try some! Happy new year to you.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gravy...all outstanding dishes and not sure I could pick a fave. I love how you have so many of our chefs represented in this post! I love the looks of Jacques Chicken Francese. Something about the peas and carrots makes it feel like something my mom would've made when I was a kid! But then the tomato and goat cheese tart gets me every.single.time.

    Thanks for joining us this year! Hope you have a delicious new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I tried to represent a bit of my favorite chefs here. Loved the themes this year. That tomato and goat cheese rocked my world!

      Delete
  6. Wow! Such beautiful food! Looks delicious, and sure makes me wish we weren't having takeout pizza for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to use more cookbooks this year and Nigel Slater and Tieghan Gerard are high up on my list. The gnocchi soup looks amazing! I would leave out the mushrooms though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so good! I want to say that I need to try the first Nigella recipe, but maybe I need to try the Curtis Stone! Or maybe the Chicken Friccasee? Too many options.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, now I want to make all of these!! And I have some cookbooks to explore. Hope the library has copies.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........