Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday night photos

LASAGNA

Last night was a relaxing Saturday evening. Lasagna, wine, bread......the tempertures`are still a bit low for our taste but otherwise...


This is a good sauce from a recipe I saw in Will Clower's book - "Why the French Don't Diet" and it's very tasty. All fresh ingredients.


Careful layering of ricotta and sauce.........
Before it went into the oven.....
Finished product..all cheesy and gooey.





I was watched the entire time I cooked.

Tristan, Katie and Doug after dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! I ordered "Why the French Don't Diet" after your recommendation. It's never hard to sell me on a cookbook! :) Good luck on your bread. I have some in the oven right now! Also, thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like that book and hope I didn't mislead you about it being a recipe book. It's not a diet book, more like Mireille's book. And it has some really good recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pup and kitty look very hungry! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh how cute are The Watchers?????

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........