An Award!

I logged on to check out the blogs, recipes, etc and was quite pleasantly surprised to find I had received a very nice award from Cathy over at Accountants Can Cook.

If you have not checked out her site I would recommend you do - Great recipes, great sense of humor and she's a motorcycle girl. Now how cool is that :D

Now, check out my cool award below.



It is proudly displayed on my sideboard.....

I will be updating about Aja, our weekend, getting a cold (just before an upcoming trip - yikes) and of course...food :D
But I wanted to acknowledge this lovely award from my foodie buddy Cathy.

Thank you Cathy!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

My pleasure! You deserve it :)

Wandering Coyote said...

Excellent - congratulations, you deserve it!

Janel said...

Congratulations!!

Pierce said...

Thank you!!!

Taziki's Signature Pasta Salad vs. Cobb Salad for lunch on the run

We usually eat at home.  On weekends we grab lunch out when we ride somewhere or when we are running errands.  Overall, we keep the dining o...