Thursday, May 20, 2010

Potluck is the theme at I Heart Cooking Club

The theme is POTLUCK at I Heart Cooking Club this week.

Husband did this one, starting up the charcoal grill for a simple and charbroiled outta-this-world taste of grilled chops. Simple stuff.




Side of fresh salad with sun dried tomatoe dressing on the side and potato cakes. Can't get much simpler than that!


This one is from How To Cook Everything, page 747.

Surf over to IHCC and see what everyone else submitted for Potluck. Love Potluck.

8 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! It is supposed to get to the mid-80's here today, so grilling is a good option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those chops look perfect and the whole dinner sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your husband can grill some awesome pork chops! I'm thinking that I need to send my husband out to the grill more often:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice presentation! I feel like stretching my arm into the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janel - Thanks! We try and grill when the weather is good....today it hit 96 degrees...now that's abit too hot.

    Deb - It was just god simple food...and that is so good, love the grill.

    Kim - Grilled food is soooo good. Love the char.

    Laura - Thank you so much. I was thinking of you today when reading a book called On Rue Tatin...cooking in Paris. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like one delicious meal! You did bittman proud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect little meal if you ask me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanne - Thanks you. Thant means alot. But I wonder if Bittman can be proud......hmmmm! Hope so. I made more of his recipes this week.

    Martha - It was good...and relaxing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........