Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mini Weekend Wine Review: Di Majo Norante Sangiovese

This Sangiovese is definitely a favorite in our home. My man says it reminds you of Sophia Loren..sexy, smooth and voluptuous. We have it with so many varied dishes: lamb, pizza, steak, Bolognese sauced pasta. This wine always has a place in our wine rack.



Ruby color, smooth, loads of plum and blackberry. Never disappoints. Absolutely purchasing again. A bargain at World Market with the Explorer Program where you receive 10% off 4 or more bottles of wine. This is in addition to the regular sale prices on wine at this store.

It's the favorite in the houses. But of course, let's not get started about Chateauneuf-du-Pape.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I have to look for this one to make my man Happy!...loves his red wine. I have converted to white recently; I find it easier on the stomach, but I sometimes cheat.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........