Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mini weekend wine review: Bolla Bardolino 2010

First off, thank you to Shari at The Saucy Gourmet for becoming a follower of my site!

Just another weekend wine review today........

Bolla Bardolino 2010 (Italy)



I remember other Bardolinos being bolder. We've had other wines with the Bollo label that are spot on delicious. This one started off with a pale and faded impression but I was happy with the second glass. Served it with Rapid Ragu, Nigella’s delicious lamb dish.



I’d buy it again but prefer other Italian wines to this one.

Salute!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I like your new look here, Tina! And Nigella's rapid ragu is one of my FAVORITE dishes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a fantastic dish. I have got to try lamb! :) Nice wine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ragu looks delicious! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lamb ragu looks like it hits the spot - rice and cheese with it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies :-) We are big fans of Nigella Lawson. Me for the cooking and my husband...well, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ... Everything looks different around here ... great job :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........