Sunday, July 08, 2018

A Blue Beauty
{#BlueMustangLove}

Well, news from this front is that we bought a fun car! We had such a great time when we rented a convertible in June for our anniversary that Doug sold his Harley and purchased this blue beauty.

About two weeks ago on a Saturday we drove up to Valdosta Georgia and brought it home. It's been great for evening rides, riding in to work and we have some of the same excursions planned that we did with the Harley.


Doesn't he look happy?  We are both happy.
  car1 car2

It's caused me to buy more hats than I need.  This snap is taken at home in our field.

car3

We had many years of fun rides but this has it's benefits for sure.  Such as when it rained, he stopped and put the top up. When the temperatures and heat index are killer we have the benefit of A/C.  We both this car.

Lots of excursions and exploration planned. We hope to get back to Tropical Trader for shrimp and head toward the Gulf, also go to Dothan one weekend and Eufaula Alabama.  Lots of planning!

#BlueMustangLove


4 comments:

  1. It's good to see you so happy!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the color and what fun you'll have exploring! I think this will be way more comfortable than the Harley though I know that was fun. Love the hat though I vote for the Grace Kelly scarf like she wore in To Catch a Thief! That and big sunglasses and you'll be very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! When I saw the photo on Instagram, I thought you decided to rent one again... owning is much more fun. Wishing you many happy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Mae. This has been a good purchase for us. Lots of fun!

    Katherine, I am going to try the hat and sunglasses one day when it's a little cooler. I have to smear on that sun screen!

    JoAnn, we have been making plans for trips and so far, it's even fun heading to work in it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........