Damn Internet

I am starting to think the Internet gods are out to get me. OK, I have missed reading all the blogs and seeing my email this week but then I thought....I really do spend way too much time staring at this laptop screen. I could be reading more, I could work on my genealogy, clean the house (naaaah)but I do want to post.

So here I am at the public library, finally was able to plug into an electrical outlet so I don't run out of battery life....and then I tried to post a fish recipe. Bad request, illegal request, from server. This is so frustrating.

Thanks to all of you for the emails and postcards! I have not abandoned you (I write not knowing if anyone will ever read this message) and hope to more active soon!

Tina

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Hmph. I hear your frustration and I hope you can get things resolved at home ASAP. Glad you liked the postcard! I sent you two, right? (I have a crappy memory...)

girlichef said...

WC sent you postcards...how sweet!! I like postcards ;) But seriously, I hear ya...my butt was planted in a library chair several times over the course of a week a couple of week's back. But yes, we're here...reading this!

Wandering Coyote said...

OK, girlichef - send me your address and I'll send you a postcard!

Pierce said...

I am borrowing a computer. Perhaps I am addicted...oh yeah, I am......hopefully I'll be plugging along soon from my own home!

Taziki's Signature Pasta Salad vs. Cobb Salad for lunch on the run

We usually eat at home.  On weekends we grab lunch out when we ride somewhere or when we are running errands.  Overall, we keep the dining o...