Friday, March 02, 2012

The Jam Empire: What's going on At Number Ninety Eight............

Look at this jam. The consistency and texture are gel so pleasingly and the fresh flavors – Fantastic! Homemade apricot and vanilla with an emphasis on the vanilla. It’s a pure, rich and you could just eat it out of the jar it’s that good.



This was the jam I talked about last month when I won from Rebecca of the site At Number Ninety Eight

If you want a high quality product that is packed with taste – order some jam from Rebecca. As a matter of fact, she does giveaways and so if you surf over to her site you may find one right now.

Bliss is a good jam slathered on a slice of freshly made French bread.



Happy Friday to you all. I have a sick computer and so will visit and post as I can. Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. You so right, I could eat this jam out of the jar: love apricots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love apricot jam and with that sweet heady hit of vanilla - I imagine it would make for a great glaze on a bread and butter pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went ti visit your friend; love there writing style. I am very excited today; we are going to the winter market; here the locals come and show off their produce. I am addicted to Market.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marina, if you check Rebecca's site (in the future) she promises to posts a recipe for cake using some of the jam. mmmmmmmm

    Christine - thanks for visiting!

    Jo, now you're talking...bread pudding. Good stuff that.

    Rita, I love markets too! Love all the homemade jams and cakes, produce and cheeses. I saw more of that in England and Ireland though. We have a local spot called Tomato Land and they have a bit of that good syuff.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........