Who is a good helper? Aja!
Cutest supervisor ever :-)


 Life at our place is pretty low key, no big parties or renovations, just typical stuff....things you have no cause to blog about. Yet I am going to talk briefly about our new faucet. That's right, a reason to update  facebook or whathaveyou with this news.
  sink1
We had a kitchen faucet that was old and starting to become a problem. A little drip here and there if you didn't turn it just right.    

One day, after a good bonk on the top of the nozzle, to stop the dripping, it fell apart completely.  As in....water wouldn't stop coming out at a good speed.  Doug found where to turn the water off and off we went to Lowe's to purchase a new faucet.  

sink2



  
Aja likes to get involved in everything we do, sits in judgement is more like it.  We were going to call a plumber to replace this faucet but someone at Lowe's said it's the easier plumbing job and so, Doug decided to save us some money,  I can tell you now, I couldn't have followed those directions but he did.  So, money saved and we now have a cool new faucet.

That's it. Just a few gratuitous Shiba Inu photos.

4 comments:

Le laquet said...

I love the interest. I have a good work friend who is hoping to have a dog - long term project (as it should be) and they want a Shiba Inu. Hard to find in the UK but so gorgeous. I need a new kitchen tap Doug and Aja ...

Tina said...

Aja stares when you speak, all the time. Unless you are ordering her to do something then she ignores you. If I may say, a Shiba is not generally recommended for a first time dog owner. That sounds snotty but I have to say, they are a difficult breed. They are notorious door bolted so that is why we have ours. Rescue dogs. Just tell them to check out Dog 101 🐕

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLWcMrDTny8

Our two rules the house. Doug says he would be most happy to assist with your faucet!

Vicki said...

A dripping faucet is a pain. We've had to change a few. I'm sure you could have fixed the faucet. We've always done minor home/car repairs ourselves. The cost to hire someone is ridiculous. I learned how to fix things around the house and the car myself because my husband was disabled and unable to do it, which he hated. I've rebuilt a lawnmower engine by myself and changed the brake shoes and drums on a school bus we converted into a motor home, rewired a van, among other things. Saved us a fortune!

Tina said...

Vicki, I am impressed! I leave the car repair to a garage or dealership but I have heard anything you want to learn to do, you can use YouTube. And I agree, anything to save money!

Taziki's Signature Pasta Salad vs. Cobb Salad for lunch on the run

We usually eat at home.  On weekends we grab lunch out when we ride somewhere or when we are running errands.  Overall, we keep the dining o...