Sunday, November 11, 2018

Octoberfest Beer and Charcoal Grilled Cheeseburger with Roasted Potatoes

Happy Sunday and Veteran's Day all.

I am learning to use a mobile hotspot at home and so, I can actually participate in Deb's Souper Sunday today without having to run to Starbucks for use of their internet,  Yea!

My laptop is old and I'm not sure if that's the problem here but my photos move around when I hover over them.  Weird!  So, I'm keeping this short and sweet.  Doug's retirement means he is cooking and grilling more.  This is something I have probably shared before, a grilled burger, but here we have oven roasted potatoes as an accompaniment.  I tossed the tiny potatoes with olive oil and rosemary and convect roasted.  They were pretty good.



IMG_2277 (1)

We are fortunate to be able to dine outside for a while longer but the cooler temperatures are surely moving in.

Join in for Souper Sunday, maybe next week as I'm not giving anyone much time or notice to linkup, but this week Deb has a delectable and healthy Puy Lentil and Eggplant Stew.

Next week I'm bringing a Cuban themed soup with Mojo Pork and Black Beans.  Getting myself ready early for next week's link.


!

4 comments:

  1. Your burgers look tasty and you know I am all about potatoes of any kind. ;-) Thanks for keeping me company at Souper Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy to join in! Hoping to have a delicious soup recipe to share fo next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That burger looks so good and I love me some potatoes!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........