Gail's Riverside Special

This last item in our Kahlua week is a recipe from my cousin Gail who writes me from my home state, Pennsylvania. Thank you for sharing cuz!




Take a brownie...homemade or however you like it........and top with coffee ice cream.


Add whipped cream......



*My cousin places toasted almonds over the whipped cream but we were out of almonds.

Now drizzle Kahlua on the cream........



Isn't it pretty?



Then I demolish the attractiveness of the components by smushing it all together so I can taste it all in one bite. Mmmmm mmmm.



Thanks Gail - it was a big hit!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

ummm...would it be wrong of me to do this for breakfast???

Janel said...

Oohh, sundaes for grown ups!

Wandering Coyote said...

Oh man, does that ever look amazing! I'm with Cathy: I'd totally have this for breakfast right now!

girlichef said...

YUM!! I want some :D

Pierce said...

Thanks everyone! I can tell you, it was amazing. Thanks to my cuz Gail for sharing this. There is only a wee bit of Kahlua n the house now.

5 Star Foodie said...

excellent! That's what I would love for dessert tonight!

~~louise~~ said...

I'll take mine to go...

Pierce said...

5 Star - I'm almost glad the coffee ice cream is gone...I'll be huge if I keep this up!

Louise - I'll get you a doggy bottle of kahlua...Mmmmmmm.

It snowed in Tylertown, Mississippi !

My husband's family adopted me so I will say our cousins instead of his :-) We have made a couple of trips to Tylertown for visits i...