The Jam Empire: What's going on At Number Ninety Eight............

Look at this jam. The consistency and texture are gel so pleasingly and the fresh flavors – Fantastic! Homemade apricot and vanilla with an emphasis on the vanilla. It’s a pure, rich and you could just eat it out of the jar it’s that good.



This was the jam I talked about last month when I won from Rebecca of the site At Number Ninety Eight

If you want a high quality product that is packed with taste – order some jam from Rebecca. As a matter of fact, she does giveaways and so if you surf over to her site you may find one right now.

Bliss is a good jam slathered on a slice of freshly made French bread.



Happy Friday to you all. I have a sick computer and so will visit and post as I can. Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Marina said...

You so right, I could eat this jam out of the jar: love apricots!

Christine's Pantry said...

Sounds good.

Le laquet said...

I love apricot jam and with that sweet heady hit of vanilla - I imagine it would make for a great glaze on a bread and butter pudding!

Rita said...

I just went ti visit your friend; love there writing style. I am very excited today; we are going to the winter market; here the locals come and show off their produce. I am addicted to Market.
Rita

Pierce said...

Hi Marina, if you check Rebecca's site (in the future) she promises to posts a recipe for cake using some of the jam. mmmmmmmm

Christine - thanks for visiting!

Jo, now you're talking...bread pudding. Good stuff that.

Rita, I love markets too! Love all the homemade jams and cakes, produce and cheeses. I saw more of that in England and Ireland though. We have a local spot called Tomato Land and they have a bit of that good syuff.

Lime and Ginger Salmon with Coconut Rice

The word stalker tends to bring up alarming images so it's probably good not describe yourself as such.  But I have to say, stalking a g...