Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rosé d'Anjou for the mini weekend wine review

Remy Pannier from the Loire valley in France.



Tastes much sweeter than the other rosés we have been enjoying. Strawberry notes, medium-sweet wine and easy to tip back. Despite enjoying it with a light meal of cold steamed shrimp and fruit salad....I would rather have one of the other French or Spanish rosés we had previously.



This was not a bad price at $12.99 but compared to the Borsao or Chateau Grande Cassagne (very reasonably priced at $9 and $10) this one won't be on the must-buy-list.

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could get some today. Alas, it's Sunday! :( Love your reviews and must have some Rose before the weather changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debra, it's been fun comparing these wines before summer weather goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be honest (occasional sweet tooth when it comes to rose) - one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We aren't fans of too sweet a wine but I know we finished this bottle :-)

      Delete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........