Sunday, March 24, 2019

Panko Baked Cod Sandwiches

It's Souper Sunday time!  

Flipping through my notebook of saved recipes I came across this Panko baked fish. It's easy and we like it for a filling no fuss meal. This of course inspired me to make it again.  There were a few pieces leftover....but not enough for a dinner.  Simple solution and zero waste; have fish sandwiches for a hot healthy lunch.


FISH1

Pop that fillet on a bun with sliced tomato and lettuce and you have yourself a filling lunch.  We baked a sweet potato too.  


FISH2


Sharing this fish sandwich with Souper Sunday at Kahakai Kitchen
Check out Deb's Ribollita this week.







3 comments:

  1. Baking with panko...much healthier! Looks tasty and a great lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now you have me craving a fish sandwich! Yum! :-) Thanks for sharing it with Souper Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra- I love using the Panko instead of regular bread crumbs. Leftovers are always great.

    Deb - I love Souper Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........