Sunday, October 02, 2011

Just Desserts Roundup

Last month I was the host for the Food and Flix feature Just Desserts. My review may be found HERE

I had two submissions(thank you ladies)and would like to share my round up with you.

Deb from Kahakai Kitchen had a funny story about the movie because she ordered the wrong one. Sounds like something I would do. She had watched Just Desserts previously though. Deb made Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce over Banana "Nice" Cream which you can see HERE




Heather from Girlichef made these delicous looking Chocolate Sesame cookies.
Her post is HERE



I made a coffee cake.



October's movie is Ratatouille hosted at The Seventh Level of Boredom. Check it all out at Food 'n Flix!

Food‘nFlix

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........