Wine Wednesday - 2013 Cheverny and
Sea Scallops & Salad Nicoise

Cheverny is a French white wine from the Loire Valley. A Kermit Lynch import so you know you can't go wrong. Pretty much anything we see from Kermit Lynch is a winner.

Hoisting my glass I noticed a clarity giving the appearance of pale pear juice. It doesn't taste like pears at all, rather lightly apple to the nose and palate. Nice finish.



This wine is 85% Sauvignon Blanc & 15% Chardonnay. It paired very well with Salad Nicoise and buttery garlic scallops



Never exciting, mostly delicious, always have wine.....

6 comments:

Debra Eliotseats said...

I just love your pairings and appreciate so much the wine recs, Tina!

Tina said...

That's nice to hear, Debra, I appreciate that very much!

~~louise~~ said...

I too appreciate your wine reveiws Tina. I know nothing about wine except that I love to drink it! (how I wish I did:)

Thank you so much for sharing...

Joanne said...

I've never had that type of white before! Sounds lovely.

Joy Weese Moll (@joyweesemoll) said...

That sounds like a refreshing wine for summer!

Tina said...

Louise, we just try new ones and of course have our favorites, but it's a fun journey learning!

Joanne, it would go well with your basil goat cheese grits :-)

Joy, it's a keeper. Great for these very hot days.

Lime and Ginger Salmon with Coconut Rice

The word stalker tends to bring up alarming images so it's probably good not describe yourself as such.  But I have to say, stalking a g...