Monday, June 23, 2014

Tandoori Chicken

The temperatures continue to thwart out efforts to eat dinner outside. Lately it’s been far too hot and humid to enjoy a leisurely meal on the patio. This is a meal I wanted post but kept putting it off. Just got busy, that’s all. This Tandoori Chicken was super good and we had it with zucchini fritters. I wrote about those HERE.



Super easy rub to toss together and it was cool enough (when we had this in May) that we did manage to eat outside. To me, there is nothing like grilled food. Chicken, beef, pork or veggies – that charcoal grilled taste can’t be beat. (Recipe will be posted at the end)

Once this hits the grill your tummy will rumble with hunger and anticipation.



Great patio meal.



Taking the easy way here and just posting a photo of the actual recipe. We will have this one again.





We have been gone on vacation and so I am slow uploading photos. Also, the motivation to post was low so vacay photos will come up later on. Yes. I am lazy.

Ok, off to visit family and friends via the Internet.

6 comments:

  1. you know Tina, there are tons of things I miss living in Nevada: Green, trees, ocean, lakes, rivers, etc. But one thing I love(among many things) is that there is no humidity at all! And we eat outside every evening during the summer. You should come over!

    your chicken looks very good. I've never had Tandori Chicken and have always wanted to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could come over, honestly! It would be a blast. We have always wanted to see the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grilled foods are delightful. I love eating outside too, when it is not sweltering (laugh). The blend of spices on this tandoori chicken rock.

    Happy summer.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious. Tandoori chicken is one of my favourite Indian dishes. I never think to make it at home, but it is the perfect thing for cooking on the barbeque.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the spices you used! I'm sure these are full of great flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Velva this heat has been relentless! Last night it rained and dropped the temperatures a bit so we had crab cakes on the patio.

    Sue, we love grilled food, this was popping with flavor.

    Thanks, Joanne, the flavors were a good marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........